Ways Of Giving to the Mederi Center
The Mederi Foundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Your tax-deductible donation supports our patient services, education, and research programs.
“I have supported the Mederi Foundation since its inception, because I believe that there are few people in this field who have the knowledge, talent, dedication, brilliance, and competence to make a difference as much as Donnie Yance.” ~ Sonia Rosenbaum, PhD.
Help Us and You Can Help Change the Way the World Looks at and Delivers Medicine
Though our successes to date have been significant, we still have a long way to go. We need help from passionate and visionary supporters who understand that Mederi Medicine offers patients the best hope for enhanced quality of life, positive outcomes, and the high probability of a better chance of survival. Please partner with us in advancing common-sense, personalized, integrative cancer care.
Please donate to the Mederi Future Fund today - and make change possible tomorrow. Every dollar counts.
With your help, vision, caring, generosity, and partnership, we can:
- Continue to practice Mederi Care
- Attract new practitioners
- Conduct clinical trials and research
- Document and share results
- Add believers and change professional minds
- Gain acceptability in mainstream medicine
- Change the face and future and affordability of medicine and health on a global scale
- Save more lives
By becoming a donor, you are taking part in changing the future of medicine and we thank you.
Together We Heal
Option 1: Make a One-Time Donation
- To make a gift on-line by credit card, please fill in the fields in the form below.
- To make a gift by check, please make checks payable to Mederi Foundation and mail to: Mederi Center, Attn: Jennifer Yance, Executive Director, 478 Russell Street, Suite 103, Ashland, Oregon 97520
- To make a gift via wire transfer to our bank account, please request our incoming wire transfer information by email or phone.
- To make a gift of stock, please request our brokerage account information by email or phone.
- To make a single or multi-year pledge, please download our pledge form.
Option 2: Please consider becoming a Partner for Health by signing up for an automated recurring monthly donation. Simply check the box at the bottom of the page to begin your generous support and participation in this vitally important program. Thank you so much from everyone here at Mederi!
Questions? Then please, feel free to contact us directly at (541) 488-0514 and we will be more than happy to speak with you and address any concerns or questions you may have.