The Mederi Center® Apothecary
The Mederi Center® Apothecary is a trusted full-service compounding botanical apothecary for Mederi Center clients, licensed practitioners, and other qualified healthcare professionals and their patients. We are a source of quality botanical medicinals and offer both custom compounding services and stock formulas.
Our Apothecary features 200+ single extract botanicals, 100 dried botanicals, 150 botanical extract powders and Chinese granulars, and many top brands of practitioner-quality nutritional supplements.
Our extensive line of unique stock formulas includes tonics, teas, powder blends, and topicals, that have been formulated and clinically tested for decades by Clinical Master Herbalist, Donnie Yance.
All of our raw materials are expertly vetted for the highest quality, purity, potency, and clinical effectiveness, and are manufactured in accordance with the American Herbal Products Association’s Good Compounding Practices.
- We offer hundreds of single ingredients (liquid and powdered herbal extracts, Chinese granules, essential oils, topicals, and dried herbs for teas and decoctions).
- We compound custom formulas developed by our clinic practitioners.
- In addition, we expertly compound formulas developed by qualified practitioners from outside the clinic who have an account established with us.
- Our Certified Herbalists precisely compound a practitioner’s custom formula request to ensure accuracy while simultaneously monitoring the ingredient inspection and handling procedures for quality assurance.
- For information on how existing patients can place an online order or by fax, please log in or contact Mederi Center at 541.488.7598.
- Please CLICK HERE to log in and place an order. Your USERNAME and PASSWORD are required to log in.
If you are a practitioner interested in establishing services with our Apothecary, please apply for an account by completing and returning the Practitioner Account Application.
Qualified professions include Naturopathic Doctor, Licensed Acupuncturist, Medical Doctor, Doctor of Osteopathy, Doctor of Chiropractic, Physician Assistant, Doctor of Veterinary Medicine, Registered Dietician, Nurse Practitioner, Certified Clinical Nutritionist, Masters of Traditional Chinese Medicine, and Certified Herbalist.
Please complete and email to email@example.com along with a copy of your current licensure, or fax to 541.488.6469. Once received, we will email the entire practitioner packet to you, which includes product listings available from our dispensary, as well as an order form.
* PLEASE NOTE: The Practitioner Account Application is a fillable PDF document. Please save the document to your computer before filling it in and open the document in Adobe Reader or Acrobat to ensure that your information will be saved.
Please call 541.488.7598 with any questions. We are here to support you!