Practitioner Services & Programs
With a Practitioner Account, you receive a 10% discount and full access to our apothecary services.
Qualified professions include Naturopathic Doctor, Licensed Acupuncturist, Medical Doctor, Doctor of Osteopathy, Doctor of Chiropractic, Physician Assistant, Doctor of Veterinary Medicine, Registered Dietician, Nurse Practitioner, Certified Clinical Nutritionist, Masters of Traditional Chinese Medicine, and Certified Herbalist.
Apply for a Practitioner Account by completing and returning the Practitioner Account Application.
Please complete and email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a copy of your current licensure, or fax to 541.488.6469. Once received, we will email the entire practitioner packet to you, which includes product listings available from our dispensary, as well as an order form.
* PLEASE NOTE: The Practitioner Account Application is a fillable PDF document. Please save the document to your computer before filling it in and open the document in Adobe Reader or Acrobat to ensure that your information will be saved.
Mederi Center Apothecary offers:
- A large selection of prepackaged, professional-grade supplements
- 350+ high-quality, single bulk herbs sourced from organic growers
- 100+ Mederi Stock Formulas (tonics, topicals, teas and powders) formulated by Donnie Yance.
Our highly-skilled certified herbalists (AHG members) are here to compound your custom formulations. You may also purchase from our broad selection of branded supplements, as well as botanical stock formulas developed and clinically tested by our founder, Donnie Yance.
Please call 541.488.7598 with any questions. We are here to support you!
Mederi Academy is an online learning program that trains healthcare practitioners in integrative oncology and health optimization using our Mederi Care® / ETMS methodology for patient care. Our program gives healthcare providers the clinical framework and skills they need to significantly improve quality of life and longevity for people facing cancer and other serious health challenges.
With this unique training and certification platform, you will:
- Advance your clinical knowledge to support your most vulnerable patients
- Master skills and strategies that best support your cancer patients on their journey back to health and vitality
- Learn evidence-based approaches to complex cases from a curriculum that integrates biological sciences with botanical and nutritional medicine
- Improve patient outcomes and quality of life through engaging our webinars, case studies, and more
- Become a Certified Mederi Care Practitioner with our 400+ hours of self-paced content
For questions or more information, please contact Learner Coordinator Vivian Dinssa at email@example.com or call 541-488-0514, ext. 325.