Our Approach: Mederi Care®
Mederi: latin; meaning: to heal and become whole.
Mederi Care®, also known as the Eclectic Triphasic Medical System™ (ETMS), is an evolutionary, wholistic-based, unitive medical model that:
- Provides an innovative framework model for integrating holistic and allopathic medicine to create personalized regimens focused on a “whole systems” approach to patient care with an emphasis on wellness.
- Strategically implements advanced clinical diagnostics with modern scientific techniques to aid in the successful selection and application of the most appropriate, effective medicines.
- Synergistically combines botanical and nutritional formulations, targeted agents, diet and prayer as the core therapeutic components of a unified multi-pronged protocol that is tailored (and constantly reviewed and updated) to each individual’s unique condition.
- Implements the latest research and scientific advances at the molecular, cellular, and genomic levels.
Mederi Care® / ETMS, comprises three interwoven branches which assess:
- the host (patient); the personal energetic processes or the core constitution of the individual patient (spirit, mind, and body); also, the human relationship with the external environment, their perceptions and influences including cultural, social, psychic and physical levels on the inhibition or promotion of disease
- the microenvironment; various blood and biomarker tests which can be altered therapeutically to promote the health of the host
- the intracellular and extracellular terrain; involving the energetic, physiological and molecular biology and genetics of cancer (ie; phenotyping, genotyping, molecular profiling)
To learn more about our Mederi Care® approach, listen to this podcast in which Donnie Yance talks about plant-based treatments with a focus on cancer management.
“As we develop a protocol, we are thinking strategically about the short-term, intermediate and long-term objectives. Because modern conventional medicine is based solely on rational thought, it is intellectual, scholastic, standardized, predictable, and sometimes emotional in character (ie; fear-driven). The result is often less than therapeutic for the body, mind, and soul. In contrast, the ETMS merges ancient wisdom, modern research, and introspective prayer. I think of this process as the cross-pollination of rational-intellectual reasoning with meditative prayer, blending all that we know with what is still unknown in the realm of healing.” – Donnie Yance
Donnie Yance’s unique model forms the cornerstone of Mederi Center's clinical approach.
Mederi Care® (also known as Eclectic Triphasic Medical System or ETMS) culminates nearly 30 years of clinical experience. This unitive, integrative approach combines essential principles from both traditional and modern medical systems and employs herbal medicine as its primary treatment modality. This immensely rich herbal foundation stems from the American Eclectic and Physio-medical western herbal traditions as well as Eastern (Chinese or East Asian) Medicine, which is regarded as the world’s most extensive traditional medical system. The methodology behind Mederi Care is a complex interweaving of modern science with the constitutional energetics and spiritual philosophies of these traditional medical systems whose efficacy has been proven and documented for thousands of years. The theoretical basis of these systems provides a framework for developing novel therapeutic strategies while incorporating the best of wholistic and conventional medicine supported by the latest scientific research at the molecular, cellular and genomic levels.