Ways Of Giving to Mederi Center®
Mederi Care offers patients the best hope for enhanced quality of life, positive clinical outcomes, and the high probability of a better chance of survival. Please partner with us in advancing personalized, integrative cancer care and health optimization. For more info, call 541-488-0514 or send an email.
The Mederi Foundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Tax ID: 20-2427855. Your donation supports our patient services, education, and research programs. All gifts are tax-deductible to the full extent of the law.
Option 1: Make a One-Time Donation
- To make a gift on-line by credit card, please fill in the fields in the form below.
- To make a gift by check, please make checks payable to Mederi Foundation and mail to: Mederi Center, Attn: Jennifer Yance, Executive Director, 478 Russell Street, Suite 103, Ashland, Oregon 97520
- To make a gift via wire transfer to our bank account, please request our incoming wire transfer information by email or phone.
- To make a gift of stock, please request our brokerage account information by email or phone.
- To make a single or multi-year pledge, please download our pledge form.
Option 2: Make a Grant to Mederi through a Donor-Advised Fund
- Donor-Advised Funds (DAF) are a tax-efficient way to manage charitable donations. 100% of your approved grant recommendation is sent to Mederi Foundation, with no transaction fees for you or us.
- Donor-Advised Funds allow donors to make a charitable contribution, receive an immediate tax deduction, and then recommend grants from the fund over time.
- Mederi partners with some of the largest DAF sponsor organizations and their philanthropic services teams in the United States.
- Grants made to Mederi Foundation through Donor-Advised Funds are designated for Mederi Foundation to use wherever the need is greatest.
- Clients of BNY Mellon, Fidelity Charitable and Schwab Charitable can make a designation by filling out the DAF Direct form to the right.
Option 3: Become a Partner for Health
- Sign up for an automated recurring monthly donation by checking the box at the bottom of the page.